Grow Some Good
Live on the North Shore? Double your donation today!
We're serving up a challenge to Essex County residents. Help plant the seeds to Grow Some Good for your community with a gift today and your donation will be doubled.
You can help raise $100,000 for The Food Project’s work on the North Shore to:
- Grow healthy food for those who need it most
- Grow opportunities for youth to have meaningful work and become leaders
- Grow a diverse, resilient community that cares about our land and each other
- Grow a local food system that builds the local economy and helps the environment
- Grow community gardens for children and families to connect with healthy food
All donations made by North Shore residents through June 30, 2018 will be matched dollar for dollar up to $50,000 by the generous support of The Willow Tree Fund. Show your support for youth, food, and community today!
Other Ways to Grow Some Good!
Donate via check
To donate via check, please make payable to “The Food Project” with “Grow Some Good” in the memo, and mail it to:
10 Lewis St.
Lincoln, MA 01773
The Food Project is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
Tax ID: 04-3262532
Make a Gift of Stock or Other Securities
Did you know you can double or even triple your donation?
Contact your company’s human resources department to learn about matching gift options. Companies have various methods to submit your matching gift request—online forms, automated phone systems, or a paper form that you fill out and submit to The Food Project.
Want more information on the Grow Some Good North Shore $100K Challenge?
Contact Lucy Sweeney via email at [email protected] or by phone at 781-259-8621 x31.